Operating limitations

4RNB

Line Up and Wait
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
4RNB
I’ve been shopping for an RV 10. Just did a pre-buy on one that I’m interested in. We can’t find operating limitations anywhere though. Does anyone have any experience with getting operating limitations re-issued?

Talk to Vic or Mel Asberry— they will point you in the right direction.

They should be with the AWC somewhere on the plane (it literally says that in first paragraph of the E-AB OPLIMs) as they are technically part of the AWC. I keep mine right behind my AWC which are both in a clear plastic pocket that’s on the pilots front interior side panel. The plane is not legal to fly without them.

Last edited:
You might be able to find them in the FAA file. If you need them ASAP, I recommend Aerospace Reports. They can get the FAA file usually in a day or so. Otherwise, you can send for the FAA CD.

Learned to request entire file from faa, $15. Fsdo confirmed. Thank you. Wasted money panic over.

Some/all of that stuff can be accessed online for free now.
Thanks, I’m going to send you the tail number, please get me the operating limitations from 2009 signed by Donald f Morgan ASI with the Faa

You can view the data available for aircraft of interest here. You just need to create an account to do it.

Edit: It looks like registration data is all you can access at this point. I believe they had other data accessible previously, but I haven't looked at it for a while now.

Last edited:
Back