New Pilot AGAIN.... :)

scuby

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
scuby
Hi guys... thanks for letting me join your forum. I got my pilots license back in late 08. Right after I got it my business got in the way and I kind of forgot about flying. Pretty excited, I got current again this past week. I'm a lucky one that has an uncle who flew for United for 20 years and is a flight instructor to get me current. I joined a flying club with access to a plane about 6 months ago and finally got to start flying it (Cessna 172 Skyhawk). Now that I have the time (I sold the business) I can't absorb enough information... I am totally excited about getting back into the sport. I'm a newbie, so I'm eager to learn. Just wanted to check in and say hey...

Thanks again,

Mike

Hello, and welcome to PoA. Where are you located? PoA people are generally friendly and helpful, but sometimes cranky. You'll get plenty of information here and lots of opinion.

Give our thanks to that uncle of yours, too, for bringing you into the fold.

I'm near Altoona, PA. The airport I fly out of is AOO. I owe my uncle alot of lunches :) I look forward to the interaction on the board.

Mike

Mike, Welcome back into the air! You'll need to make your way over to KLOM for the annual Wings fly-BQ in May.

Yup Mike Grant is right KLOM is a nice flight from AOO not to far. Welcome to POA and hope you join in a lot.

Welcome Mike. Glad to hear you are back in the air. There is nothing quite so amazing. Life is short. Enjoy it while you can.

Back