ateamer

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
ateamer
Been lurking a long time, finally registered. I've been flying since '01, PP-ASEL and hoping to finally get off my butt and get IR finished this winter and Commercial next summer. I am one of 10 partners in a 172M with 180 HP engine, based at WVI. Deputy Sheriff since 1988 - patrol (field training officer), firearms instructor, and pilot on our slowly growing air support unit (collateral duty - fixed wing). I have just over 300 hours logged.

Thanks for having this board.

Been lurking a long time, finally registered. I've been flying since '01, PP-ASEL and hoping to finally get off my butt and get IR finished this winter and Commercial next summer. I am one of 10 partners in a 172M with 180 HP engine, based at WVI. Deputy Sheriff since 1988 - patrol (field training officer), firearms instructor, and pilot on our slowly growing air support unit (collateral duty - fixed wing). I have just over 300 hours logged.

Uh oh, another gun totin' pilot! :)

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board! As you probably know, we have a number of LE personnel here!

Another "Welcome, podnuh"!

Thanks for your service!

Welcome ateamer, its good to have another LEO here on the forum.

Welcome to the blue board!

Question, how many scheduling conflicts do you run into with 10 guys and one plane? Is it better than it was when you were renting? That seems like an ultra-affordable partnership.

Welcome aboard! Do you know Will Hawkins? He has an Arrow III based at WVI and does a great podcast.

Welcome to the blue board!

Question, how many scheduling conflicts do you run into with 10 guys and one plane? Is it better than it was when you were renting? That seems like an ultra-affordable partnership.

If he's lucky, it's like our 12.5 member per airplane club - I've missed an opportunity to go flying because I couldn't get an airplane once or twice in the past 7 years. :p If he's not lucky... :(

Welcome to the Front porch of aviation!! Air Support Unit huh? Its good to have the gummit pay for your flying. Good stuff. Welcome!

Back