New England 8/20

PilotRPI

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
PilotRPI
Anyone heading anywhere on Saturday? Looks like a really nice day to fly.

Yea it does....unfortunately the boss has other plans for me...

Hey I tried to fly over to Crow Island on Sunday afternoon last week....I overflew the field and no one was there!

Figure maybe the threat of afternoon t-storms ran everyone out early

I was thinking the same thing today. May head over to P-town and relax on the beach.

I didn't get to crow island on Saturday. Was at the vet in the morning and had to hang out with my dog most of the day because he got creative Friday night.

It's the weekend before my wife goes back to teaching so we were thinking beach at PTown or Block Island. Or might see a friend in Maine for lunch. I'll know this afternoon.

Last time in PTown we saw whales and a shark from the plane.

I might be going up on Saturday, but as a pax for a change (I've actually never gotten to ride just as a passenger in a small plane before). Hopefully will see some of you the following weekend at KBAF.

I might be going up on Saturday, but as a pax for a change (I've actually never gotten to ride just as a passenger in a small plane before). Hopefully will see some of you the following weekend at KBAF.

The first time I was a pax, it was just plain weird. Right after takeoff I saw a whole lot of things on the ground I had never seen before. Also, if it's someone you've never flown with before then be prepared to learn a lot and impart a lot of knowledge.

Back