[NA] Free blogging?

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
What’s the best free blogging service?

I’d like it to be an anonymous blog, but don’t need it to be absolutely confidential. I don’t care if it’s traced back to me, I just don’t want my name on it publicly.

Speaking of confidentiality - if I did want it confidential, I understand that I’d need to use VPN, but again, it’s not worth paying for. Is there a free VPN out there?

Following regarding the blogging service. I’m sure Wordpress has some templates but I never got well versed in it.

Tracking a website is via a whois lookup, godaddy and google domains allow you to control this data available. There would be a record of payment there.

Hosting a website, you’d do this on another server, again you control the data inputted on their server. Same thing for payment.

There are free methods to do this without payment data but would have Wordpress logo / ads or whichever service utilized.

When signing up for these tools, your IP may or may not be tracked and unsure what else. VPN could help in the event the IP is recorded on signup / login. Or a public WiFi spot but then that location may be logged.

Unsure if any unique computer IDs are stored, well beyond my knowledge.

WordPress has a lot of templates that don't cost anything.
That's fine if you want to set up a site (which generally will const you something).

I've created a substack account which seems pretty nice, but I have not gotten around to starting anything up on it yet.

Back