Might have an empty spot going to Oshkosh from LNK

DavidWhite

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
DW
Howdy folks, it looks like I'm headed to Oshkosh for the whole week (Sun-Sat) and was curious if anyone would want to share a ride with me in my Mooney. Preferably someone close to my age (20ish) but not a requirement. I'm leaving out of Lincoln (Nebraska) first thing Sunday morning, and intend on camping in the N40. I think I probably only have one spot in the plane, so shoot me a message or reply here if you are interested.

I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat David if I wasn't flying all over god's green earth in the Mustang that week. I already had to miss Tarkio. Don't get me wrong, I love flying the Mustang but I don't get to choose where we go.

I'm in nj and 26 and I like long walks on the beach. Want to swing and get me at kblm?

I'm in nj and 26 and I like long walks on the beach. Want to swing and get me at kblm?

You could go if you got an airline ticket to LNK and didn't mind being little spoon.

No fat chicks disclaimer? You got some serious thrill issues dude.

Guffaw! :lol:

So what happened to riding up in the B-25?

I haven't done anything with them this season and couldn't in good faith ask for a ride on the B25 - plus it will give me an opportunity to expose the plane to potential buyers.

Guffaw! :lol:

So what happened to riding up in the B-25?

Can you imagine how many fat chicks you could fit in oneof those? Of course you could just bait the bomb doors with a twinkie...

Can you imagine how many fat chicks you could fit in oneof those? Of course you could just bait the bomb doors with a twinkie...

They like Ho Hos better. I'm a master at baiting.

I haven't done anything with them this season and couldn't in good faith ask for a ride on the B25 - plus it will give me an opportunity to expose the plane to potential buyers.

David,

We should try to park our Mooneys together. Do you have for-sale prop banners for yours?

Back