Medxpress error

Pilot2024

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AirbusA320
I made an error on my medxpress by putting no to one of the questions when it should have been yes but the faa already knows about it. Could I still get in trouble by the faa. I also didn’t add my flight hours because I didn’t remember how many I had

If it's been reported previously it shouldn't be a problem, however "should" and "FAA" often don't work in the same sentence. You may need your AME to correct it.

If you even have to (I don't remember) I'd just report hours as xxx+, reporting a number you know you have.

I wouldn't worry about the hours, but I would fix the "no" that should have been "yes." It can definitely depend on what the error was about, but I've seen the FAA get nasty when it's something significant, especially when it's one of those where the AME is supposed to discuss a "Previously Reported No Change" entry with the applicant.

I got my special issuance for the issue and I had to go to my AME to get the actual medical and the doctor saw all of the info and got my medical but before the visit I had to use medxpress and made an error

okay thank you. I do not like medxpress but I’m always honest with the faa and they know my history

Yes, HIMS AME here. We have a parallel column to write our own notes next to your comments. We also can change almost all of the data in the Med Express you entered and can just write 'marked in error' or 'forgot to disclose' etc...NBD.
This. The AME can, and does, update what you put in medxpress. So if you've discussed it with him and got a special issuance, then it's in there

thank you for your help. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get into trouble by the faa. I also messed up on the date of my last prior application I think but I don’t think that’s a big deal either

Back