Lockheed Martin

rwellner98

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rw2
IIRC there is at least one person here that used to work at lockmart. But there is tons of aviation stuff in this episode of one of my favorite podcasts, Acquired. All their episodes are long, but I find them fantastic listening for exercise, farm work, etc...

Lockheed Martin

*Raises hand for former employee roll call*

Unlike Half Fast, though, I know nothing of engineering or even any math more advanced than that required for me to help my fifth-grader son with his homework. I supported IT operations for them.

I didn't invest in LMT when halffast was working there and the stock was like $285. now since he left it's over $600. what a dummkopf I am.

Still there for a few more years. I date back to the GD days....

I was MFC-Orlando and involved with the design of Sniper and F35 EOTS (and a ton of other stuff).

My last few years I was managing a dept that was half in Dallas so I was at the Grand Prairie plant for a couple of weeks every month.

In my first "real" USAF Engineering job, I was at GD/FW a lot on the F-111 Program. One of my best memories was what we called the "RAAF Museum". It was where all the Oz F-111C's were parked waiting for the wing box fix.

I worked for Martin Marrieta Denver Aerospace ages ago (right out of college).
In my later career, I often did contract work for a group that was IBM FSD, Loral, and then Lockheed-Martin.

Back