KRBD - Dallas Executive Airport thread... Started May 2024

RyanShort1

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
RyanShort1
So Dallas Executive has plenty going for it. Been here for I think 8 years. Don't know if I will be here for another 8 years - in fact, may not be, but here's a thread for the airport.

This weekend we have a bunch of great aircraft from the Commemorative Air Force visiting HQ.

Here are some pics:

RED_8480.JPG
RED_8472.JPG
RED_8466.JPG
RED_8482.JPG
RED_8504.JPG
RED_8486.JPG
RED_7340.JPG

Attachments

• RED_7343.JPG
    RED_7343.JPG
    429.2 KB · Views: 9
Is that Doc or Fifi in the hangar? I thought one was in Addison and the other at Fort Worth.

I was sitting in a meeting in Plano last week and looked out the window and saw what appeared to be a medium bomber and a chase/fighter close behind going from SW to NE. That wasn't you in a photo chase plane by chance was it?

I was sitting in a meeting in Plano last week and looked out the window and saw what appeared to be a medium bomber and a chase/fighter close behind going from SW to NE. That wasn't you in a photo chase plane by chance was it?
No, unfortunately.

For my particular trip this weekend, KRBD looks to be the best choice (going to downtown Dallas).

For a SE piston, which is the best FBO choice - Ambassador Jet or Dallas Jet? I really will not need anything other than overnight tie down.

For my particular trip this weekend, KRBD looks to be the best choice (going to downtown Dallas).

For a SE piston, which is the best FBO choice - Ambassador Jet or Dallas Jet? I really will not need anything other than overnight tie down.
I'm biased because we are based at Ambassador. They treat my crew really well.

There are public tie downs at the main terminal. I don't know if there's any restriction on using them overnight.

Back