For Sale Inogen G5 Oxygen Concentrator Aviation Edition w/ Accessories

Daven

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Awesometastic1
Lost my flight medical so selling my Inogen One G5 Oxygen concentrator Aviator addition, with carrying bag, one battery, AC home charging plug, 12 volt car/plane charging plug, and splitters and special oxygen flow visual aid cannula attachments if you want to use it for two people at once and verify the oxygen is flowing which is handy in flight.

This has only been lightly used by me for aviation use (probably around 30-ish total hours of use over a few year period) at high altitudes for extra oxygen, and otherwise in great working condition.

For reference, my wife and I have used it together with the splitter up to 17K feet at max oxygen setting and it kept us both plenty good on oxygen. Weighs only 5 lbs and ultra portable and battery backup, as well as noted 12 volt DC plug. :)

I originally purchased for $2551 back in 2020, but happy to sell it here to a pilot in need of such for $1K. Ships out of Nevada.

From the Manufacturer:

With 6 flow settings, 3 more than the Inogen One G4, the Inogen One G5 is a versatile POC for patients with higher oxygen requirements. It meets FAA requirements for travel. With its reliable, pulse-dose based Intelligent Delivery Technology, the G5 is powered to provide medical grade oxygen delivery all day, every day. It also features lightweight design weighing under 5 pounds. Utilizing Intelligent Delivery Technology, it is capable of 24/7 oxygen delivery with oxygen production of 1260 ml. It also features ultra quiet operation at only 38 decibels.

Attachments

• PXL_20240711_013452752.jpg
    PXL_20240711_013452752.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
Good evening. I am interested in your concentrator. Please contact me through the forum's conversation icon on top of the page. Thanks.

I'll take it if it's still available. PM me

Back