In MASS you need a permit to carry pepper spray. WTF

A can of directed Wasp and Hornet killer works really well. Hit 'em in the face and he's going to the hospital....if he's lucky. Think, "insect Sarin".

I was trying to buy pepper spray for my wife as we live in the city and she walks and use public transportation daily. On top of that it gets dark really early and a lot of sketchy people are all over the place. Guess what, The great state of Massachusetts requires a permit to be able to defend yourself. Apparently, it takes several months to get permission to bear pepper spray. I find this disgusting and a violation of the right to defend your life.

Geez......:mad2:..

Out here, if you are hiking in the backcountry and NOT carrying bear spray you can get fined... Anyone can buy it at alot of places.....

I can buy you /your wife a few cans so she can protect herself from the bad guys....

Let me know..

Wasp spray like above poster mentioned. Never know when you might walk over a yellow jackets nest.

A kid's squirt gun full of skunk pi$$ works really well and for a long time

I was trying to buy pepper spray for my wife as we live in the city and she walks and use public transportation daily. On top of that it gets dark really early and a lot of sketchy people are all over the place. Guess what, The great state of Massachusetts requires a permit to be able to defend yourself. Apparently, it takes several months to get permission to bear pepper spray. I find this disgusting and a violation of the right to defend your life.

What in the hell is WRONG with you strange people back East in big cities? Seriously. Is it something in the water?

Pepper spray permit... LOL... yeah right. We tell people around here to buy it at almost any sporting goods or big box store to carry in case the stupid coyotes jump them and their miniature poodle.

What in the hell is WRONG with you strange people back East in big cities? Seriously. Is it something in the water?

Pepper spray permit... LOL... yeah right. We tell people around here to buy it at almost any sporting goods or big box store to carry in case the stupid coyotes jump them and their miniature poodle.

P.S. Coyotes just want lunch. Humans are far more dangerous.

Back