En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Ted Striker
1600497.jpg

I'll give you a minute.

Last edited:
Worst! I think that's the best!

I have officially found the most confusing thread in history.

My girlfriend will be thrilled!

Two for one tickets to Bon Jovi!

This wouldn't happen to be flown by that one chick that got into trouble for a sex ring would it?

I hope it's on the jet.

Perspective...which end are you on.

Jim R
Collierville, TN

N7155H--1946 Piper J-3 Cub
N3368K--1946 Globe GC-1B Swift
N4WJ--1994 Van's RV-4

Now there is a plane that is owned by a player lol. That sucker is gonna have a leopard skin interior. :rofl:

This is my favorite. I've flown on it a few times.

Attachments

• n800bs.jpg
    n800bs.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 376
Only thing better would have been a picture of a SWALLOW tail bird on the rudder...;);););););):D

t6gEIXC.jpg

Representin?

Last edited:
It is not owned by the Bunny Ranch, it is not 2 for 1 except on Tuesdays.

.............I should not hit enter.....................:eek:

I rented a car in France once and the license plate was "ASS 123"

This car parks on the block behind me:

Attachments

• stayingclassy.jpg
    stayingclassy.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 230
There's a Canadian 182 with the Mark C-FCKK. A fairly rowdy young lady owns it and her joking about that Mark got her banned from the Cessna Puritan Society...errr...Cessna Pilots Society.

She was a hoot but aviation seems to be rife with humorless people.

There's a Canadian 182 with the Mark C-FCKK. A fairly rowdy young lady owns it and her joking about that Mark got her banned from the Cessna Puritan Society...errr...Cessna Pilots Society.

She was a hoot but aviation seems to be rife with humorless people.

I needed a memory jog but now I know who you are talking about. YEP! She was quite a trip. :yikes:

I needed a memory jog but now I know who you are talking about. YEP! She was quite a trip. :yikes:

She did finally go off the deep end on us but...she was pushed pretty hard towards that edge. :yes:

:redface:

Ha that is a hoot. What would be better would b November Zero Bravo Sierrra :wink2:

Unfortunately...

N-Numbers may not exceed five (5) characters in addition to the standard U.S.
registration prefix letter "N" (i.e. the prefix of "N" is not considered in the count).
These characters:

• may be one (1) to five (5) numbers (e.g. N12345);
  • may be one (1) to four (4) numbers and one (1) suffix letter (examples: N1A and N1234Z);
  • may be one (1) to three (3) numbers and two (2) suffix letters (examples: N24BY and N123AZ).
  • may not be the letters "I" or "O" to avoid confusion with the numbers one (1) or zero (0).
An N-Number may not begin with zero (0).
The first zero in a number must be preceded by at least one of the numbers one (1) through nine (9)
(example: N01Z is not valid).
Registration numbers N1 through N99 are reserved for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) internal use and are not available.

Went to Embry Riddle for engineering and all planes in the fleet there have three numbers and end in ER. It apparently took them a while and a complaint before they re-numbered N166ER.

Patrick

Went to Embry Riddle for engineering and all planes in the fleet there have three numbers and end in ER. It apparently took them a while and a complaint before they re-numbered N166ER.

Patrick

First post.......:yes:

Welcome to POA......

:cheers::cheers:

Back