HIMS Program Changes Imminent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIMSSCREWED

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
HIMSSCREWED
The lawsuits are filtering in folks! Dumsdorf and the FAA have a Writ of Mandamus in the court system right now! Another HIMS AME is being sued and the 2 year abstinence reg is finally being sought to be upheld!! Their abuse of power and reign of terror is coming to an end! All co-conspirators (ie those who have been complicit in this whole scam) to include AMES, Psychiatrists, Neuropsychiatrists, etc, be warned, you will pay for your crimes as well! Lawsuits are being filed by the month and more are being built! Positive change is on the horizon!! #draintheswamp #itsabouttime #karmaiscoming

Can you give us any links to some of these lawsuits? I would love for this to be true but suing the government is notoriously difficult even when they violate their own regulations like the faa does.

Can you give us any links to some of these lawsuits? I would love for this to be true but suing the government is notoriously difficult even when they violate their own regulations like the faa does.

My AI genius couldn't find any proof of these claims. I'm interested to see the OP's links myself ...

The lawsuits are filtering in folks! Dumsdorf and the FAA have a Writ of Mandamus in the court system right now! Another HIMS AME is being sued and the 2 year abstinence reg is finally being sought to be upheld!! Their abuse of power and reign of terror is coming to an end! All co-conspirators (ie those who have been complicit in this whole scam) to include AMES, Psychiatrists, Neuropsychiatrists, etc, be warned, you will pay for your crimes as well! Lawsuits are being filed by the month and more are being built! Positive change is on the horizon!! #draintheswamp #itsabouttime #karmaiscomin

The FAA will appeal all these to the Supreme Court if they have too and Congress will reverse the courts with legislation within 12 months and no one may like what they pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back