Have you ever spent six hours with your underwear on backwards?

Are you seven... Oops I mean have you ever spent half a day with your underwear on backwards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters

Jim K

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Richard Digits
This question came up this evening. A certain POAer admitted to discovering his underwear was on backwards, after several hours. We feel he should probably report this on his next form 8500.

Well…

Er….

I’ve….

Hmmm.

Did anyone see the Dodgers play last night? It was a great game. Really was.

Arnie.jpg

Sound tactical planning. For some trips, Sikeston for example, wear your pants backwards. The zipper in the back can be more, shall we say, 'expeditious,' on your return.

Nauga,
throwing more than rolls

There is a reason why 'commandos' do not wear underwear. After several days of crawling around and sleeping in sand and dirt, it becomes very abrasive.

I’ve heard of sand in your pu…. (Which is not real manly by the way)

Never mind. Did I mention the Dodgers?

Will we ever know during what activity this was discovered? Or is that behind the Gaston’s Secrecy Veil, too?

-Skip

When I was in my early 20's I realized wearing underwear served no useful purpose whosoever, at least for males. A million years later I still feel the same way. Sometimes I wonder how much money on underwear I've saved - and how many loads of washing. %^)

Backwards is easy. Upside down, now that's bit more tricky.

I wear all my underwear for the week and peel them off one day at a time.

When I was in my early 20's I realized wearing underwear served no useful purpose whosoever, at least for males. A million years later I still feel the same way. Sometimes I wonder how much money on underwear I've saved - and how many loads of washing. %^)
Oddly enough, the holes in my underwear never line up with the holes in my pants.

Anyone admitting to such a thing should have to check yes on the mental health box for their medical.

Back