Kelingreen

TripleNickel

Today's Birthdays

Leslie Garcia

Michael Ruggieri

Nathan Drake

Neal Wilkinson

Tom Kor

Auto-posting script... interesting. I'm sure you only plan on using this for good, and never evil.

Auto-posting script... interesting. I'm sure you only plan on using this for good, and never evil.

if I decide to go any more evil than posting birthdays, I'll def let u know

Today's Birthdays

Chrisgoesflying

Daniel Gardner

danlzim

GARY ESHENRODER

Maria Renee Romano

mgries

Ramneek

sterlingmossy

So you decided to do the the week after my birthday so I have to wait a whole year. :)

I find it absolutely amazing that everyone's birthday falls on the day they were born...

I thought of changing my bday on PoA every day so I make the list every day. you're welcome to take that route :)
"Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."

"Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."
I can't even find out what mine is. It's not anywhere in my profile that I can find. Only thing I know for sure, is if I did give one, it was a lie. Is giving a birthday even required to join? If not, then I just wouldn't have.

Trivia time. Yeah, I'm bored and actually looked this up. September 9 is the commonest birthday. December 25 the least common.

I can't even find out what mine is. It's not anywhere in my profile that I can find. Only thing I know for sure, is if I did give one, it was a lie. Is giving a birthday even required to join? If not, then I just wouldn't have.

It's under your account, on the "personal details" page. I'm pretty sure a birthday was required to join, at least by the time I joined.

Today's Birthdays

Aemmer

Daniel Pearson

Dlc63

frerut

HammerwingsSoCal

MuNaught

Travis Ashby

Funny, but I’ve never seen one post from most of these people.

hey, everyone gets a participation trophy! don't be racist/sexist/lbtgzist!

The only “ist” I am is a beerist.

Well, there's something on the order of 35,000 registered members, and like a dozen who do 90% of the posting, so it stands to reason.

Today's Birthdays

Mark6kids

Mike Whitten

Scott MacKie

SelinaSeco

wild_ace

9/6 would have been Dad's 96th birthday. However, we lost him a number of years ago to Pancreatic cancer.

Today's Birthdays

Brent Lawson

fpharryc

Gary Peterson

Georgia Pilot

good2eat

JFK Humphries

Serge5K

Today's Birthdays

Jonathan Botstein

Marla Murphy

Matt Brown