FS 32GB iPad mini 2 cellular+wifi

sferguson524

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
FormerSocalFlyer
My wife is selling a 32GB ipad mini wifi + cellular. She got it in October and has barely used it. She thought she'd use it for recipes and as an e-reader, but uses her phone for that. She's asking 400/obo and will throw in a pink speck case for it. She has the box, and all cables.

It will be for sale soon. It Wil clash with my fuchsia flight bag and purple polka dot headset bag.
:D

hahahah Dan is getting the pink case soon. I heard it goes nicely with his eyes

Verizon, but can take a SIM from any carrier.

Pardon my ignorance but can you swap the SIM card in any iPad? I thought that the good ol' US of A is protecting its carriers' greed by not locking each crApple device to a carrier (unless it is jail broken).

I am currently locked into the horrible services of the AT&T giant on my iPad 3. Do you have any good news for me?

I'm not certain which is which but all of them don't use the same technology so they may not work unless they are compatible.

Should be more info on web.

Pardon my ignorance but can you swap the SIM card in any iPad? I thought that the good ol' US of A is protecting its carriers' greed by not locking each crApple device to a carrier (unless it is jail broken).

I am currently locked into the horrible services of the AT&T giant on my iPad 3. Do you have any good news for me?

A couple versions back they changed it so you can switch via SIM card. My iPad mini w/retina was shipped with a Verizon card but I switched to AT&T.

If you're an very infrequent cellular data user, I think T-Mobile has the best deal going right now with 250mb/month for free.

Back