FedEx aircraft delivers engine parts to three CA homes.

Maybe someone on the ground crew had a birthday...it was a wild night and bleary morning.

"Hey, Joe! Is it rightey tighty on these fasteners?"

Last night's local news gave me the shudders; four, count 'em, four a/c accidents reported back to back. Granted, one happened one year ago but the tie-in was it was the same mtn a newly minted pvt pilot flew into Sunday morning.

Now why in the world would they not allow you to take pictures of a piece of a plane that HIT YOUR HOUSE for pete's sake?If it hit my house and I wanted snapshots for my grandkids, friends, relatives or CNN for that matter, I'd take them and that would be the end of that discussion. The fire chief could just stand off my property till I got done if he had that much heartburn with it.
Sorry, not too much sleep last night, but at least nothing crashed into the house.....:goofy:

Keith Lane said:
Now why in the world would they not allow you to take pictures of a piece of a plane that HIT YOUR HOUSE for pete's sake?If it hit my house and I wanted snapshots for my grandkids, friends, relatives or CNN for that matter,

...and for the Jury. Maybe that was what they were thinking.

-Skip

Keith Lane said:
Now why in the world would they not allow you to take pictures of a piece of a plane that HIT YOUR HOUSE for pete's sake?

My favorite part was where the crew asked if they could go "back" up on hte roof, and when the homeowner said no they said they were already up there.

Baring a fire or other serious emergency, does anyone have the right to climb up on your roof while you're asleep in the house?

lancefisher said:
My favorite part was where the crew asked if they could go "back" up on hte roof, and when the homeowner said no they said they were already up there.

Baring a fire or other serious emergency, does anyone have the right to climb up on your roof while you're asleep in the house?

No. Particularly not employees of FedEx.

Back