Differed/Denied but No Records

A

Ace_of_Piper

Quick question,

I was deferred for an approved SSRI, then my AME told me to wait it out to get everything ready for an SI. My medical finally was denied last year when I didn't meet the deadline to submit all the packet info. My AME said this is normal, and that I need to gather my paperwork and start meeting all the questions the letter stated. He said that essentially I'll be re-applying with a HIMS AME from here on.

So, that's all good and I understand the process etc...However, my only question here is this...
When I searched for my medical from the FAA website, it has my PPL on file, but the medical just says, "No Medical Information Available." I figured it'd show differed or denied or something, but it's just notta. It's been a year since my denial letter came...is this normal? Does this mean anything at all?

I believe the default is "No Medical Information Available" if you've never had an issued medical. Because the medical was denied instead of issued, you are not in the medical system as having been issued a medical, so they have no medical information to input.

It's normal. They do that with revoked pilot certificates too. No statement or revocation/denial/etc on the public website

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back