Conducting Clan-Destin ops

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Sorry i haven't been participating more. I have the clan (nieces) in Destin for the week and have been kicking back on the beach. Internet connection is kinna spotty. When it does work, it's past margarita time <g>. Will be back the middle of next week and get back on board more.

Best,

Dave

dave - sounds rough. have a good time.

Sorry i haven't been participating more. I have the clan (nieces) in Destin for the week and have been kicking back on the beach.

I love Destin, have a condo on the beach rented for labor day, can't wait.

Have fun, Dave!!!

Let me know if you want me to walk down and sweep off the front porch for ya here on the Red Neck Rivera Bill!
I've always loved this place. Did a nice swim down the shore today, biked and walked the beach several times. Hope you enjoy when you get out here.

Best,

Dave

Thanks! We're very pleased with out Destination!

Every once in awhile, a fighter runs down the beach on the way to Eglin. Neat stuff!!

Best,

Dave

Dave,

I was hoping this was one of your Specail Ops stories when you were in Indian country. Please tell us one.

Thanks! We're very pleased with out Destination!

Every once in awhile, a fighter runs down the beach on the way to Eglin. Neat stuff!!

Best,

Dave
Hey Dave WE WANT PICTURES.
BTW drink one for me too.doesn't lok like i'll get vacation this year(maybe late summer).
Dave G:blueplane:

Let me know if you want me to walk down and sweep off the front porch for ya here on the Red Neck Rivera Bill!
I've always loved this place. Did a nice swim down the shore today, biked and walked the beach several times. Hope you enjoy when you get out here.

For some reason I really like it there, nice beaches, clear blue water, interesting beach/harbor side restaurants, windsurfing on the bay, lots to like. I try to get back for a long weekend at least once a year!

Dave and nieces at lunch on the Harbor in Destin.

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• GEDC0783.JPG
    GEDC0783.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
Gee, Dave, that's, uh, too bad........:D

Bill I was a little east of destin renting a 152 a few years back. Out of KPFN by chance?

Boy the beaches are just as pretty as I remember! Missin' some good sea food in the north!

I see happy smiles all around in that pic. That truly is a "Eat your heart out" memory. :) Those are the same who survived the Cozumel Debacle several years ago?

Ahem....wrong direction!!!

Let's see:

Holly and Sherry: Want to go to the beach for the holiday? Yeahhhhhaaaay!

Holly and Sherry: Want to go to the UP for the holiday? *crickets*

As I've said before, make it another weekend, and I'd be there.

Bill I was a little east of destin renting a 152 a few years back. Out of KPFN by chance?

Boy the beaches are just as pretty as I remember! Missin' some good sea food in the north!

This 152 was rented from Miracle at DTS, and yes, the beaches are wonderful. My favorite time to visit the area is the week after the week of labor day. Weather is still very warm and good, less storms, and very little crowd. But, labor day will do in a pinch.

Wow, the girls have really grown up! Sounds like you all are having a great time!

Are you passing by this way on your way north?

I know they'd love to see you Diana. Lindsay asked if you had sent a post regarding her getting her PPL. Unfortunately, they are flying home commercial. Just didn't make sense to go back and forth to Wisconsin twice this year. Another time?

We talked about stopping in Mississippi to see Steve and family, but they are at OSH.

Best,

Dave

I see happy smiles all around in that pic. That truly is a "Eat your heart out" memory. :) Those are the same who survived the Cozumel Debacle several years ago?

Yes John. It was the oldest that I flew down to Merida to retrieve after the hurricane passed through.

Best,

Dave

Here's a pic of Lindsay, Bonnie and Britt on the beach yesterday.

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Let's see:

Holly and Sherry: Want to go to the beach for the holiday? Yeahhhhhaaaay!

Holly and Sherry: Want to go to the UP for the holiday? *crickets*

As I've said before, make it another weekend, and I'd be there.

If you want to come up a day early and leave a day later to set up and clean up.

Nice skirt. ;)

Back