College football 2024

JOhnH

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Right Seater
Ga Tech 24 FSU 21 on a last second field goal in Dublin.

:cheers::rollercoaster:

Ga Tech 24 FSU 21 on a last second field goal in Dublin.

:cheers::rollercoaster:
Tech pushed FSU around the field most of the day and won at the end. The field goal accounted for the winning points, but Tech was the better team.

Oh boy.!!

Time to watch grown men play with wrinkly leather balls again.!!
These aren't grown men, at least in the important areas. Their brains are not yet fully developed and their overall judgement is lacking. But they are learning lessons like commitment, discipline (in some schools) and physical endurance.

This is also why I think the voting age should be raised to about 25.
:stirpot:

But when it comes to pro football, I agree with you.

These aren't grown men, at least in the important areas. Their brains are not yet fully developed and their overall judgement is lacking. But they are learning lessons like commitment, discipline (in some schools) and physical endurance.

This is also why I think the voting age should be raised to about 25.
:stirpot:

But when it comes to pro football, I agree with you.
If they’re old enouh to be sent to war, then they’re old enough to vote on it.

I can’t wait for the season to start, first game this Friday for us. I’m the biggest non-football fan you’ve ever met- yet I hold season tickets to MSU football. My boy is a trumpet section leader for The MSU Marching bad. So I love football season :)

2E91DE82-016B-463A-9E61-F7B5E28AAB78.jpeg
The Family with him last year opening game.
IMG_6373.jpeg
My Michael with my mom last year opening game. We lost mom two days ago, we’re going to wear this picture on a button to Fridays game and he’s going to stash a print of this in his uniform.

Can’t wait for football so the band can play :)

Back