Cabin Pressure ForeFlight

luvflyin

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Luvflyin
I used to get Cabin Pressure. Now it’s not. Anyone know if there is some setting to turn the pressure sensor on and off. It’s an IPad Mini 6

I'm not aware of a cabin pressure sensor in an ipad.

I used to get Cabin Pressure. Now it’s not. Anyone know if there is some setting to turn the pressure sensor on and off. It’s an IPad Mini 6
Tap on the row of instruments at the bottom of the map. This will pop up a "select instruments" menu that will allow you to pick which fields are displayed.

Tap on the row of instruments at the bottom of the map. This will pop up a "select instruments" menu that will allow you to pick which fields are displayed.
I have it selected but it’s not giving an altitude. It’s like the pressure sensor in the IPad isn’t working.

1723652392691.png

Go to Settings->ForeFlight and enable "Motion & Fitness"; apparently having that turned off disables access to the barometer.

Go to Settings->ForeFlight and enable "Motion & Fitness"; apparently having that turned off disables access to the barometer.
I saw no motion and fitness thing when selecting ForeFlight in Settings. But that gave me something to google. It’s Settings, Privacy and Security, Motion and Fitness, turn Fitness Tracking on. Then a thing comes up asking to ‘allow’ ForeFlight to use it. Do that and you get this and then the Cabin Pressure works.
1723656969355.png

Glad that helped. FWIW, here's what it looks like on iOS:
fitness.jpg

Back