C185 Owners

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
I'm looking to hook up a guy flying out of Wilmington Delaware (KILG) that is interested in a first plane pre-buy potential future purchase info and focused on a C185.

Anyone have some time to chat with him via email or phone would be appreciated. I'm trying to get him to get on the forums...we'll see how that works out.

You can send me a PM and I'll pass along his info.

Thanks!

I am "the guy"!

This is my first post here and am looking for someone experienced in C-185's to run a few questions by. I have been looking for a while and there is one that came on for sale that I think is a "good deal". Unfortunately for me I have Zero real life experience and am looking for someone who has more knowledge than myself.

Thanks in advance.

RUSS

Guys there is a pilot based out of Wings that flies a 185 for his photo business. I'll get his contact info and try to put you in touch.

I am "the guy"!

This is my first post here and am looking for someone experienced in C-185's to run a few questions by. I have been looking for a while and there is one that came on for sale that I think is a "good deal". Unfortunately for me I have Zero real life experience and am looking for someone who has more knowledge than myself.

Thanks in advance.

RUSS

Hi Guy!

(sorry, Magnum PI fan, couldn't resist!!!):D

Welcome

Whose airplane (or what s/n) are you looking at? I have some knowledge of the line, but more with 180's than 185's. Airframe is basically the same.

I am "the guy"!

This is my first post here and am looking for someone experienced in C-185's to run a few questions by. I have been looking for a while and there is one that came on for sale that I think is a "good deal". Unfortunately for me I have Zero real life experience and am looking for someone who has more knowledge than myself. Thanks in advance. RUSS

Russ,

Welcome to POA! I'm sure you will find plenty of good info here.

Last edited:
I am "the guy"!

Thanks in advance.

RUSS

what would you like to know ?

Back