AR/MO/OK/KS week of 5/20

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
Hey folks,

I'm heading down to KASG (Springdale, AR) for work again next week... Let's have a meetup!

What day works for people? I'll be arriving late Sunday night and departing to go home Friday, so anything Monday-Thursday works.

I enjoyed We-B-Smokin' at K81 last time and would certainly be happy to go there again, but are there any other eateries we could try out in that part of the country?

Kent, I'd love to meet up with you, but we'll be gone all next week. Dangit.

i think Enrique's is still at Ponca City. I haven't been down there in a couple years. Monday would work best for both of us but Tue/Thurs would be possible for me.

I should be able to make it if it's not toooooo far west. Tan-Tar-A is always a good choice.

Fly into Osage Beach and they send a van up the hill and get you.

Also, there's a Famous Dave's at Branson's new Airport (it's not we-b-smokin' but it's something different). I'm told they waive the landing fee if you eat at the restaurant.

And, I think there's still a restaurant at School of The Ozarks, adjacent to PLK.

I could do a k81 lunch or dinner next week. K81 is only a 17 min flight for me or a 45 min drive.

i'm guessing we're not going anywhere tonight?

i'm guessing we're not going anywhere tonight?

I'm guessing you're guessing right! Weather looks horrible through tomorrow night on this side of Missouri.

And then, since I'm based on grass, if we get lots of rain, I'm sometimes grounded for an add'l day while the field dries.

Sorry guys, it looks like I'm gonna be working evenings on a project for a different client. :(

ok, my week has managed to fill up pretty well too. next time!

Hey its not my idea but leg won't let me retire.

Back