AOPA Summit: AggieMike's Schedule

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I've attached the seminar schedule that I plan to use. The highlighted ones are what I'm attending.

But I'd would like to know who might attend the one's I wrote down but didn't highlight. If you do go to those, I'd like your notes or recordings.

And I'd be happy to share mine for those who are not able to attend the one's I sit in on.

Attachments

• AOPA Summit Schedule.docx
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Looks good to me. We'll be at the booth and will miss most of those, but I'll try and stop by a couple.

Also, if any of you are coming back to AUS/ATT/HYI or EDC Saturday night, I was just going to catch an MD80 back, but I'll split the fuel with someone if you don't mind the company.

To the pilot who takes Shane up on his offer.... he's really hoping you will land him at HYI so he just has to pay you $0.50 per gallon [/poke]

We'll be at the booth

Running the trade show concurrent with the education seminars wasn't the smartest of ideas. You vendors expend lots of resources and cash to attend. Doing it this way limits the number of folks and their time to cruise the exhibit floor.

To the pilot who takes Shane up on his offer.... he's really hoping you will land him at HYI so he just has to pay you $0.50 per gallon [/poke]

Indeed sir, indeed :) The traffic hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought all week here. Haven't seen anyone waiting on fuel yet.

Good month to be flyin :)

I've attached the seminar schedule that I plan to use. The highlighted ones are what I'm attending.

But I'd would like to know who might attend the one's I wrote down but didn't highlight. If you do go to those, I'd like your notes or recordings.

And I'd be happy to share mine for those who are not able to attend the one's I sit in on.

I guess I will see you twice at my two seminars. Be kind.

Back