A really bad Thursday......

Oh man....I have become one of these people.... now I am now officially old...:lol::lol:

81E1VKljcpL._SX522_.jpg
With all of those you should get French fries and fried chicken

Oh man....I have become one of these people.... now I am now officially old...:lol::lol:

81E1VKljcpL._SX522_.jpg

If it makes you feel better, I have friends in their early to mid 30s who have just as much.

But zeldman's are mostly prescribed by a state licensed medical doctor (I think).

Sadly, same with my friends.

Get cancer twice and 4 open heart surgeries and you're on a pretty strong regimen of pills...

One week ago today I was laying in the emergency room having a heart attack.

This week I feel better than I did in the weeks before the heart attack. I feel like I can drive again. Well, I did drive myself to the barber shop and the post office. I feel really good.!!! (that's not the drugs talking) My blood pressure is a touch higher than I want it but still good, and all the holes that were poked in me are healing up. Although getting a little stubble itch in a place that a man should never be shaved....:frown2::frown2:

One thing that bothers me, every time I have a twitch, or a tickle, or any slight feeling in my chest, I panic. I feel as if it is about to happen all over again.

I believe that's normal afterwards as I think your blood is a flowing unhindered.

I had a bad EKG once on a Class I and Doc sent me to have a nuclear stress exam on a Mon. This was on a Thur so I had 4 days to wait and worry. Like you said, every time I had a twitch, whatever, during those 4 days I was almost doing the Fred Sanford, "Oh it's the BIG one" response. Turns out I was fine.

One thing that bothers me, every time I have a twitch, or a tickle, or any slight feeling in my chest, I panic. I feel as if it is about to happen all over again.

You should binge eat any time you feel anxious. Fried food is best to settle the nerves.

Back