WingX Pro v6.0 ???

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
I've just received a note on a private mailing list that v6.0 with synthetic vision option is in the iTunes store but I can't find it anywhere. All I find is v5.2. I'm baffled. 3 people on the other list swear they've downloaded it.

Anyone got any ideas?

If it literally just became available - it could take up to 24 hours for you to see it.

If it literally just became available - it could take up to 24 hours for you to see it.

Makes sense, but as I mentioned earlier, 3 people swear they've downloaded it. Perhaps it takes a while to propagate thru all the Apple servers?

Makes sense, but as I mentioned earlier, 3 people swear they've downloaded it. Perhaps it takes a while to propagate thru all the Apple servers?
Correct. Some people will see it - some won't. I've noticed this with my apps.

I downloaded it today and it is WingX Pro 7 ver 6.0 and it does have subscription option for synthetic vision. However when I look in AppStore I see version 5.2. Do you see WingX in Updates section of AppStore? Unless you already installed ver6.0 please download it and report what version the app has in Help section. Did someone pull it back from the AppStore? Its getting interesting.

I just installed WingX on my wife's iPad and it is ver6.0. My guess is someone forget to update the version number. However it is not 100% good test since my iPad and my wife's are on the same iTunes account. I would suggest to update and see what happen unless you already have ver6.0

Just got this from Hilton support (at 10:23 pm MDT)
Me:
3 people on a private email list have told me v6.0 for the iPad
is in the iTunes store, and swear that they've downloaded it.

I can't find it. All I can find is 5.2 for the iPad.

I'm baffled. Any suggestions?
Hilton Software:
I have no idea what Apple are doing. It took them ages to get 6 on the App Store, now they pull it for some unknown reason... We'll contact them."

Back