Which of the POA DUO got chased by F16?

Some interesting comments attached to that article. :rolleyes:

It was me and @Rgbeard. He’s perfected the knife edge maneuver and we were able to get out of sight.

Wow. It goes on forever. Keep hitting the the more comments and more reply buttons

That's what is so strange about male pilots. Even when there's no pictures of scantily clad women we still do that. :D

Likely one was @Shepherd in the Cub. And he probably outflew ‘em.

Fly low, fly slow, and be prepared to land under a highway overpass until they run out of fuel.
Just remember, keep a handful of gravel handy to toss in front of them. It's all that's required to take down a jet.

Fly low, fly slow, and be prepared to land under a highway overpass until they run out of fuel.
Just remember, keep a handful of gravel handy to toss in front of them. It's all that's required to take down a jet.
source.gif

Rumor has it student stumbled into the tFR around CVG Thursday.

Fly low, fly slow, and be prepared to land under a highway overpass until they run out of fuel...

And don't forget to turn off the transponder well before entering the TFR. That way you'll get reported as a UFO from the grainy HUD photo.

The comments are funny, but mostly scary that people think that way.
Also, never read the comments on a news story website. Never ever.

Nah. Just note which News Outlet it is and put the comments in perspective. They all got some pretty good punchlines

Read a lot of comments. Pretty tame compared to LameStream media site comments.

IBTL!

So damn many of them. Had I not the ADSB in thingie I'd probably run afoul of one or two myself. There seems to be one involved in some way about every other flight these days.

Last edited:
Read a lot of comments. Pretty tame compared to LameStream media site comments.

IBTL!

Anything you can get your hands or mouse to click on is mainstream media, son. ;) You just get to decide how close it is to the center of the river, or if it’s an eddy; if you want fringe then there’s an altogether pinched off oxbow or isolated duck pond of insanity and conspiracy theories. That’s where the best, most accurate information is always obtained. Batboy lives. Right next door to Sasquatch.

Shouldn't that be in green font?

Back