User Fee Petition

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
[From AOPA this morning]

Thanks to an aviation enthusiast from Iowa, pilots can now send a direct message to the White House: no user fees.An AOPA member alerted AOPA President Craig Fuller Sept. 25 that a petition had been created to "take aviation user fees off the table."

Click here to sign the petition:

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/take-aviation-user-fees-table/Mtjk9lM3

Note: This link has been verified as being legit. However you
must create a login account to sign the petition.

Or any of them knowing you are against them. You might disappear.

More concerned about future use of the stupid e-mail address, since whitehouse.gov will be run by someone else in a short while. :)

Interesting backend to the petition system...Drupal running on google. No wonder it's stalled trying to login.

More concerned about future use of the stupid e-mail address, since whitehouse.gov will be run by someone else in a short while. :)

Well, this is why I have multiple email addresses - to manage spam.

The aviation community understands the need to raise revenue at a time when we all need to sacrifice, however, this should be done by increasing tax rates on aviation fuel, rather than on a per-flight basis.

:yikes: :nono:

Actually no. This was the original thread. But my ego doesn't care one way or another.

(*sniff*)

sorry- I didn't note the time stamp.

How about a thread with more replies at the other link?:wink2:

Back