"Those Who Haven't, and - - - - -

Great comment to the newspaper article. Great spelling too:

null said...
there is like the 6th or 7th dumbarse plane freak accident this summer ......i wonder if snowmobliers decided to take up flying planes this summer?

:eek:(( The "Comments" sections which appear after stories royally try my patience. Without confirmed status I'm of the belief that most of those who post never proof, prior to pounding the "Submit" button, what each has written. The disgraceful errors in spelling, punctuation, basic sentence structure, and the misuse of words -- its/it's; your/you're; lose/loose; loser/looser; there/they're/their; and the rampant misapplication of the apostrophe(dependent on possession or plurality) must leave non-Maine readers of the online newspaper with impressions that Maine citizens are an ignorant population. It's not true, but the Comments Sections don't help matters at all.
(Rant over)

:eek:)

At least the guy admits it....instead of trying to give some BS excuse. Sucks the tower (thought it was towered?) couldn't say something. I bet he' having a ****ty night right now....

Last edited:
Back