Ted gave me an Airplane for Christmas!!!!!!!

Missa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AsGoodAsCake
Ok, So it's only a kite but it's still really cool. :blueplane:

First thing I did was assemble it and hang it from the ceiling over my cube. I've gotten several comments about it and several people think it should be a permanent addition.

Thanks Ted! :blowingkisses:

Missa

Last edited:
Well, since they won't insure me in a twin I thought I'd just give her a plane as a workaround. ;)

I was ordering some other things and saw the kite, and thought "Missa wants an airplane kite!"

Missa can't say I haven't bought her an airplane now! :D

You're welcome and Merry Christmas, Missa! :)

New forum rule proposal:
Not posting pictures of your new plane will get you banned until you post the picture.

Attachments

• ttiwwop.gif
    ttiwwop.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
:( Sorry guys, Strict policy here of no cameras. Even Camera equipt cell phones are banned. I'd have to take it home to get a picture. :(

Missa

Ohhhh, I see where your priorities are...keep your job instead of provide us with pictures. :mad::no:

:goofy:

:( Sorry guys, Strict policy here of no cameras. Even Camera equipt cell phones are banned. I'd have to take it home to get a picture. :(

Missa

What, someone afraid a competitor will steal that circa-1930's engine technology??:D:D

Missa

Serious stuff- I did a project at General Dynamics, and they were not kidding around about cameras. Paople whispered when they spoke of cameras; it was like a dirty word.
Also did a job at an Air Force command center, and they were not half as uptight about it (although the letter of the rules was the same).

How about a sketch? I wonder if they'd freak if they saw you drawing a picture... :D

To continue on with the thread drift...the company I work for will fire you on the spot if you walk into the manufacturing plant with a camera of any sort.

Lycoming is worried Missa will release the top-secret "How to run Lean-of-Peak" service instruction.

Had an office outside of a part of our company that did Intel contracting for various agencies. Needless to say, they looked at every little electronic device that came in the building.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Serious stuff- I did a project at General Dynamics, and they were not kidding around about cameras. Paople whispered when they spoke of cameras; it was like a dirty word.

I remember going into (company to remain unnamed) for a job interview & noted the signs on the restroom door and over each stall that said "No Talking".....

Of course, cameras were banned, too.

Man, you guys have taken this tread down an evil tread creep and I can no longer comment on my own thread. :(

/creep off

Man, you guys have taken this tread down an evil tread creep and I can no longer comment on my own thread. :(

/creep off

The great thing about thread creep is that you can single handedly redirect the thread back to the original topic. So go fly a kite... :D;)

The great thing about thread creep is that you can single handedly redirect the thread back to the original topic. So go fly a kite... :D;)

Maybe in the spring. I think for now it's going to stay over the cube. It's going a really good job at toneing down the overhead florecent lighting creating a nicer ambance in the cube. :D

Missa

Ambiance,Smabiance,.............................Your just trying to keep us in the dark !
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MISSA
Dave

Back