Spring Break on Mustang Island

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
Okay, so you've got this coming week off -- or your kids do -- and you're still not yet sure where to fly?

May I respectfully suggest Mustang Island? (Port Aransas, TX -- KRAS) Yes, we are expecting a ginormous influx of college kids from all over the country -- up to 100,000 of them -- BUT...we here at Amelia's Landing Hotel have again established our "No one under age 25 may reserve" policy for Spring Break week only!

Think of it as a safe haven amongst the insanity. :lol: We simply won't serve college kids this week, freeing the place up for YOU.

You are thus guaranteed not only a cool stay at our aviation themed hotel, with free use of our courtesy car, just blocks away from the finest beach on the Gulf coast -- but there also won't be any all-night parties or vomit in the parking lots to worry about.

So c'mon down -- the weather is going to be in the mid-70s all week, and the fishing has been great!

Sounds really nice. Wish I were a bit more affluent :-(

I'm 25 and could probably still manage quite the party...hmmm....

I'm 25 and could probably still manage quite the party...hmmm....

Oh, I've seen 60 year olds party till the cows came home.

But generally speaking, they don't sneak 12 of their friends into the room, so that they can all sleep on the floor. :lol:

Back