Share for sale in 1976 Cessna Cardinal

wa6ilt

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
David Reinhart
Hi all. I am selling my 1/5th share in a fixed gear 1976 Cardinal located at Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT) in Massachusetts.

The airplane is equipped with a Garmin 430W, a TKM radio as #2, S-tec model 20 autopilot, engine analyzer, and Garmin 396 in a panel dock. The 396 crossfeeds from the 430W when a flight plan is activated. It also has numerous small upgrades, like LED taxi and landing lights.

The airplane was painted in 2012 and is hangared in a South facing T-hangar @ KFIT.

N18738 has been very well cared for. There are about 6,600 hours TT on the aircraft and the last annual (completed 3/16) included the spar cap inspection and no problems were found.

Monthly dues are $180. Flight time is $95/hour wet, tach time. I flight plan @ 120kts and 9.5 gph on fuel. It flies great and is an excellent traveling airplane.

My asking price is $8,500. Please contact me at wa6ilt@charter.net or call 508-726-4599.IMG_2404.JPG 5 DSCN0667.JPG IMG_0014.JPG

Anybody have any questions?

Nice looking bird. People might want to know where it is located.

Nice looking bird. People might want to know where it is located.

The first message says "Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT) in Massachusetts". The title can't be edited, if that's what you mean.

The first message says "Fitchburg Municipal Airport (KFIT) in Massachusetts". The title can't be edited, if that's what you mean.
My bad, totally missed it. Still a nice bird. I love Cardinals.

Back