See you next week

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Im off for Hawaii early tomorrow morning. I have no idea what flight numbers are or id offer them up for flight aware tracking. we leave MSP around midday and I *think* we connect somewhere on the west coast for a flight to honolulu. Anyway, ill be avoiding the internet while floating around in the sun, take care and ill be back May 12

Sounds like a really boring trip -- shame they're dragging you with them. In fairness, you should have really called me to fill in. :D

Have fun. :goofy:

Have fun, Tony. Take plenty of pictures to that we can stay jealous once you get back to Iowa.

He'll be posting from Oahu before the week is out...

Dammit Tony, you picked the wrong week to go to Hawaii. I'm sitting here right next to AMW, delivering at Sigler, about 100 yards or less away from the gliders, and I've been watching N99930 do pattern work and the 182RG took off a little bit ago. And the weather is beautiful too!

I guess I'll just have to high-tail it back to MSN, hop the 182 down to UGN, and fly the DA42 instead. :p :D

Dammit Tony, you picked the wrong week to go to Hawaii. I'm sitting here right next to AMW, delivering at Sigler, about 100 yards or less away from the gliders, and I've been watching N99930 do pattern work and the 182RG took off a little bit ago. And the weather is beautiful too!

I guess I'll just have to high-tail it back to MSN, hop the 182 down to UGN, and fly the DA42 instead. :p :D

Welcome to Ames, Kent. If I weren't 100% broke and having to study for finals this week, we could go punch holes in the sky this GORGEOUS afternoon. But, alas, both of the previously mentioned situations exist for me right now. :(

He'll be posting from Oahu before the week is out...

I'm guessing you're correct. Unless the MaiTai's get a hold on him, in which case we may never see him again. :D

WOW I am impressed as of right now Tony has made it 3 full days without POA. I bet he's experiencing some serious withdrawl symptoms right now.:rofl::rofl:

Pete

No kidding Pete, I suspect he will be back before the week is out. Tony if you are reading this dont forget the Spam musabi snacks at the gas station.

haha no spam musabi for me and only 3000ish posts to sort through... good to be be back!

Back