Pirep on N21 requested

dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
Just wondering if anyone has been to this airport. Tried to call em today. Didn't answer. Planning on flying down tomorrow. 3600 foot grass strip, just wanted to make sure it was open, in good shape and ask about a tiedown.

If anyone has been, let me know your experience! Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has been to this airport. Tried to call em today. Didn't answer. Planning on flying down tomorrow. 3600 foot grass strip, just wanted to make sure it was open, in good shape and ask about a tiedown.

If anyone has been, let me know your experience! Thanks

Did you go? How was it?

I had to work all day (thought I could bail around lunch time, it didn't fly) and by the time I got out the afternoon storms were kicking up quite a mess down at the coast so i wound up driving.

I did get a call back from the owner who said the grass was freshly cut and in great shape, and they'd be glad to have me come stay. Tiedowns are provided, tie it down yourself and put a couple bucks in the can for gas for the mowers.

Unfortunately he did say he was thinking about closing soon, as it had not been getting much use lately and mower gas was getting expensive. I drove by (it was right on my way) and put $15 in there anyway.

If anyone wants the owner's cell# and is thinking about flying down, just shoot me a PM.

Unfortunately he did say he was thinking about closing soon, as it had not been getting much use lately and mower gas was getting expensive. I drove by (it was right on my way) and put $15 in there anyway.

That's a shame, and good on you for that contribution!

Back