Our Lost Dog Found Need Pilot

Kierra Moss

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Kierra
Please help, Our dog Missy is in Spring Valley, CA she ran away two years ago and we searched everywhere. My husband got Military orders and we got stationed in Anchorage, AK. We received a phone call and picture recently saying that she'd been found thousands of miles away and felt very blessed because we've been missing her so much. But we don't have a way to get her updated shots from here so no transportation services available nor the money to do so. We just want her safe and back home with us. She's still super sweet the couple has informed us and we miss her dearly, please help.

V/r,

Kierra

Attachments

• 2814.jpeg
    2814.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 2814.jpeg
    2814.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2814.jpeg
    2814.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 46
Could you have the dog put on an airline? They do transport animals. Hope it works out for you.

Could you have the dog put on an airline? They do transport animals. Hope it works out for you.

That's tricky going to Alaska this time of year. They restrict pets in the baggage hold due to the cold.

OP should call Pilot's n Paws and see what can be done to get Missy as far as Seattle. I know it's heresy here, but I'd give to a gofundme account to get Missy reunited with her owners.

Good luck!

Pretty incredible that she was on the loose for 2 years and now found! That's unheard of. Best of luck to you!

We're trying to get her shots through the couple that found her so she can be transported but she's too shy.

Try contacting PilotsnPaws or Animal Rescue Flights. There are other organizations that do this as well.

Thank you all. We also decided to do a go fund me. Titled LOST DOG FOUND AFTER 2 YEARS.

Good luck to you. I hope you get your pup back soon. Thank you to your husband for his service.

Thanks Dave for getting the right link up there.

I greased the skids a bit...

Back