Oshkosh 2013.. Would you be my copilot?

amanbdj747

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AmanB
Hi everyone
This is my first post here :)
I'm a private pilot(getting instrument rated this month) based in Reno, NV. I've been longing to go to Oshkosh and get that experience of a lifetime. I'm planning to fly there next year if I can save up enough to rent an airplane for the 3100 or so mile return trip.
I don't really have anyone here that would be willing to go. I would like to know if any of you guys around this area would like to accompany me on this adventure. Whether you own a single engine airplane or would like to just rent one, we can split the cost and flight time.
Looking forward to it!

Thanks!

Let's get to know you, Aman. Tell us about your lil' ol' self!

After work, I'll pass you a beer!

And, welcome to PoA! :yes:

Thanks!
Well, I'm a 23 year old guy working with AT&T but my dream has always been to be a commercial pilot. And that's what I'm working on right now. I have 115 hours logged so far and hopefully by the end of this month will be instrument rated.
Originally from India, moved here 3 years ago and have been flying regularly since June, 2011 and plan to do so for the rest of my life!
Have been looking around the site and have to say, this is one of the best aviation forums I've come across:yesnod:

Last edited:
Another computer geek, why can't everyone just be a normal doctor?:)

Welcome, if my father and son fill the aircraft I will gladly share beer in Oshkosh. If not your welcome to join us from Colorado to Oshkosh and back!

Thanks everyone!
Btw, I'm not a computer geek... just an airplane nut :D

Another computer geek, why can't everyone just be a normal doctor?:)

Welcome, if my father and son fill the aircraft I will gladly share beer in Oshkosh. If not your welcome to join us from Colorado to Oshkosh and back!

Wow.. Thanks, that would be awesome. Colorado would work too :)

I would be more than happy to join... I am private rated no instrument. I am located in Denver CO, so not sure if you'd want to make a stop in Denver... I'd be more than happy to split the cost from Reno though. What type of plane are you looking to fly? I have all my hours (around 100 logged) in a PA28. Feel free to email me pa28flyn [at] aol [dot] com

Back