Oshkosh 09 Bound Window Poster

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
The artwork for you to print out your own Oshkosh 09 Bound window poster is up at

www.rstengineering.com

The most visible poster is black printer ink on yellow or goldenrod paper.

I can post the file as an attachment on here if that is easier for y'all.

Have a cold one for me ... next year for sure. :thumbsup:

Jim

The artwork for you to print out your own Oshkosh 09 Bound window poster is up at

www.rstengineering.com

The most visible poster is black printer ink on yellow or goldenrod paper.

I can post the file as an attachment on here if that is easier for y'all.

Have a cold one for me ... next year for sure. :thumbsup:

Jim

No FISK approach cheat sheet this year, Jim? Dang, I'll have to create my own list of frequencies for the first time in ages...

BTW: Montblack just announced that he's not gonna make it this year, for the first time in 7 years. He *did* tell us, however, where the "Jim Weir Chairs" are stashed, so -- as has become our sad tradition -- we shall set your chairs in the circle on Wednesday night and toast your regretted absence...

:nonod:

No FISK approach cheat sheet this year, Jim? Dang, I'll have to create my own list of frequencies for the first time in ages...

BTW: Montblack just announced that he's not gonna make it this year, for the first time in 7 years. He *did* tell us, however, where the "Jim Weir Chairs" are stashed, so -- as has become our sad tradition -- we shall set your chairs in the circle on Wednesday night and toast your regretted absence...

I'm getting too goosey in my older days to publish something that if I accidentally miss a comma and somebody does a smoking hole in the ground, some damned lawyer is going to say it wasn't the wing coming off that caused the crash, it was that missed comma. :rolleyes2:

Capiche?

Jim

OK, Jay, JUST FOR YOU, I'm going to do the artwork for the FISK approach cheat sheet today. Look for it posted by late this afternoon Pacific time.

:p

Jim

I'm getting too goosey in my older days to publish something that if I accidentally miss a comma and somebody does a smoking hole in the ground, some damned lawyer is going to say it wasn't the wing coming off that caused the crash, it was that missed comma. :rolleyes2:

Capiche?

Jim

Okay, well, Mary and I hereby indemnify you and RST Engineering against any and all liabilities in the event of an accident caused by your inadvertent omission of a comma, semi-colon, or period.

Omitted numbers or letters are inexcusable, though. Added (or deleted) spaces are debatable, however, as are poor graphics and an odd choice of fonts.

:goofy:

We'll miss ya there, man. I hope you can make it in '10!

Okay, well, Mary and I hereby indemnify you and RST Engineering against any and all liabilities in the event of an accident caused by your inadvertent omission of a comma, semi-colon, or period.
:goofy:

We'll miss ya there, man. I hope you can make it in '10!

Jay, if Mary misses a period, you are in more trouble than you know.

:D

Jim

OK, Jay, JUST FOR YOU, I'm going to do the artwork for the FISK approach cheat sheet today. Look for it posted by late this afternoon Pacific time.

:p

Jim

Cool! Thanks! I will distribute these at our Sunday morning briefing, for the group fly-up from IOW to OSH.

It's funny -- the first years we did this, we just all hopped in the planes and WENT. It soon became apparent that not everyone reads or understands the NOTAM, nor do they understand what it means to fly as a group. (You remember that year when we couldn't see you, and you couldn't see us, and we had trouble finding an acceptable speed for all? That was the year that served as a catalyst for my briefings.)

Now, Sunday morning I've got visual aids, the FISK approach set up on the flight simulator, a 2-page briefing -- and your cheat sheets to hand out. Hopefully this helps -- thanks again!

Back