[NA] Eman's Next Sig Pic

OkieFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew L.
Don't ask me why. I just ran across these creepy face swap photos and it made me think of @eman1200

256519_5_.jpg

1177.jpg

images

manbabies-01.jpg

Please forgive me for wasting your time.

lol definitely creepy.

like eman.

I wouldn't be opposed to owning a sig

eman, I would like to understand. Why do you consider yourself to be creepy? Why would we consider you to be creepy, if we do?

eman, I would like to understand. Why do you consider yourself to be creepy? Why would we consider you to be creepy, if we do?

eh, I'm not creepy. definitely not man-baby creepy and definitely not chicks-mace-me kind of creepy. maybe it's more along the lines of "not mainstream normal", which I'm happy not to be. that would be boring. I would say just weird enough to keep Te* busy.

I wasn't really implying that eman himself is creepy. He just has healthy, yet slightly sick sense of humor. He also has a picture of a little chunky kid in winged laundry basket as his avatar or sig pic or whatever you call it. For some reason, when I saw those pics, I just thought they suited Eman's weird sense of humor. I could be dead wrong, however, since I've never actually met the guy. Anyway, I just thought they were pretty funny.

And I am really sorry for this thread. We're all a little dumber because of it.

I wasn't really implying that eman himself is creepy. He just has healthy, yet slightly sick sense of humor. He also has a picture of a little chunky kid in winged laundry basket as his avatar or sig pic or whatever you call it. For some reason, when I saw those pics, I just thought they suited Eman's weird sense of humor. I could be dead wrong, however, since I've never actually met the guy. Anyway, I just thought they were pretty funny.

oh no, you were 100% right, this is creepy enough for me to find funny. I think flhrci was referring to MY reference of me being creepy, not yours.

He also has a picture of a little chunky kid in winged laundry basket as his avatar or sig pic or whatever you call it.
50 years ago the little kid was me. I did the very same thing except I put cardboard wings and a tail on my little red wagon and cut the steering wheel in half on one of those little kid dashboards and used that as my instrument panel. :cool:

BTW... kudos to the author of those pics... awesome photoshop work!;)

And I am really sorry for this thread. We're all a little dumber because of it.
Okieflyer is creepy. LOL

I think okieflyer and eman are the same person

I reiterate from another thread that I do not believe eman is a real person. So, if 6PC is correct, Okieflyer is not real either. Hmmm...

Haha! Well, unfortunately for him and his lovely family, the PapaCharlies have endured no less than two meetings with me. I've even touched Mr. PapaCharlie's................red handle.

Eman, however, could be fake. Although, he does update the monkey map from time to time.

I reiterate from another thread that I do not believe eman is a real person. So, if 6PC is correct, Okieflyer is not real either. Hmmm...

I can confirm that eman is real (I hope no one holds that against me), can't get the guy to actually fly with me though...he's always to busy playing with sim.

I can confirm that eman is real (I hope no one holds that against me), can't get the guy to actually fly with me though...he's always to busy playing with sim.

If I was an instructor you'd fly with me.

Back