My dad's NARCO HT 870 backup radio

Pete Hildebrandt

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Pete H
Going thru dad's stuff these past few weeks and found his mint Narco HT 870 radio, battery is still weak after several recharge cycles, so I'm looking for good Narco BP-600 battery packs or the alkaline AA battery case. This radio uses a bottom-mount battery rather then the back-mount on the older HT 830 and 800 radios. I personally still use a SP-200 radio, but I'd like to save my dad's radio! Searched with no results so far. Thanks guys!

Going thru dad's stuff these past few weeks and found his mint Narco HT 870 radio, battery is still weak after several recharge cycles, so I'm looking for good Narco BP-600 battery packs or the alkaline AA battery case. This radio uses a bottom-mount battery rather then the back-mount on the older HT 830 and 800 radios. I personally still use a SP-200 radio, but I'd like to save my dad's radio! Searched with no results so far. Thanks guys!
I searched for "Narco BP-600". This came back as the first hit:

I searched for "Narco BP-600". This came back as the first hit:
Thanks, Yup, I saw that too, it's an exchange rebuild, I'll be out the only battery I have until it gets back. I'd like to have more then 1 and hopefully the Narco AA battery case so I can freely change out batteries as needed. The BP-600 is sealed up tight, otherwise I'd have it apart on my own. Having spare batteries is key for a radio this old, mind you, dad looked after it, it looks new! Since he passed away in January, preserving what was part of him means more then ever!

Back