MENDOCINO BEER, WINE & MUSHROOM FESTIVAL

obar11

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Rex
Mendocino County is home to more than 3,000 mushroom varieties, including the rare candy cap mushroom with its intense maple syrup flavor and sweet fragrance that grows only along the northern coast of California. With mushroom dinners, wine- and beer-pairing workshops, cooking classes, musical performances, exhibits, guided mushroom foraging there is something for everyone during this magical season of mushrooms. Events take place throughout the County, from the coast to the inland valleys.Tons of fun all over Mendocino County. The web site is (http://www.mendocino.com/mendocino-wine-mushroom-festival.html) :yes: Fly into Little River Airport (KLLR) and I will get you there!(www.obar11.com).

Last edited:
MENDOCINO BEER, WINE & MUSHROOM FESTIVAL is in full swing, come on up and check it out.

Drunk on wine and beer, and stoned on mushrooms. I don't know, Obar, doesn't sound like the ideal flying venue.

Rex, keep posting here though it doesn't seem like anyone comes to your events!

Perhaps collect the emails of your passengers and ask them if you can email them when there are pilot friendly events coming up? The booze is not an issue if they stay overnight.

I know a guy going up this Saturday (weather permitting in a rental plane). I gave him your name and number but he declined, saying he would only want to log the cross country time and then go right back home.

Sorry.

The weather is supposed to really suck this weekend.

Sigh. Bad puns are MY JOB!!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated on events near Kllr Rex.. Glad to hear the hotel crowd is filling the gap and keeps you available for us ..

Thanks Patrick. Had not heard from you in a long time, started to worry.

Back