Mackinac Island 8/25 - 27

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
We're going to do Mackinac Island this weekend (8/25-27/2011), since our normal post-Labor Day weekend will be unavailable due to runway construction at KMCD. Anyone else who might head over that weekend and want to get together?

Grant,
Where is the info on that construction? We are planning on stopping there for lunch 9/27.

I was just there last month but I'd be game -- I was there last year at this time and it wasn't crowded at all. Problem is, my airplane is still down for flaps cable replacement. :(

We've got a potential PoA fylyin to MCD Saturday, 8/27. So far we have 8 potential participants. Note that this may be your last chance to visit Mackinac this year, as the airport closes for construction 9/6 - 12/16. Maybe lunch and a round of "executive golf" (read: putting) at Mission Point?

Well, we had five PoA members here together! The Prellwitzes and the Fredericks got together and had a nice dinner and played 18 holes of "executive golf". Sorry Diz, if you didn't have a good time. We know you're a "perfect 5"! :)

Back