Lsa Sebring

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Anyone planning on going to Sebring this Jan?

I hope to drive the few miles to the airport and take it in for a day or 2.

Attended opening day at the LSA expo. A few nice improvements this year ,cold and windy . The food could still use improvement . Exhibitors are now in a fixed hanger. Flew in temp tower was great.

I flew in today. Got in early and wasn't any busier than normal. I've never gone before but thought there weren't many people there. Took about 5 hours to see everything at leisurely pace. My feet are tired. Was interesting. The lsa I liked best before the show was the lsa I liked best after the show. Enjoyed it.

Attended opening day at the LSA expo. A few nice improvements this year ,cold and windy . The food could still use improvement . Exhibitors are now in a fixed hanger. Flew in temp tower was great.

Thanks for the report. My plane needs some exercise so hopefully Saturday or Sunday I can go out to the airport, exercise the plane and see some of the show.

I ended up flying down from Colorado. I made it as far as Dallas before running into crazy surface winds for a couple days earlier this week. In looking at the forecasted headwinds for the return trip I decided to just leave me plane in Dallas and grab a flight out of DFW to MCO and drove down to the show. I had a great time today. My highlights were the Rans S-20. It was just finished and is a really nice Rans take on a modern Cub-alike with side by side seating, sort of :) The Panther LSA is also a really sweet looking plane, aerobatic and really strong. The total number of LSA vendors was down over previous years. This is my 4th year coming to the show. I think however this years show looks better than last. I am going to spend 3/4 of the day going to a few forums and one last look at a few planes before heading back up to Dallas to grab my LSA and fly home to Colorado. I am wishing I could get the just over 4.0 it took to get down to Dallas on the way back.. unfortunately, I don't think I will get that lucky.

Carl

If someone wants to say "Hi", stop on by Arion Lightning booth and ask for Max (that would be me). I'm smack in between Jabiru and Just SuperSTOL

Back