Lots of fly-ins in SE this weekend

Not on this list but you could come to the EAA pancake (and french toast, and eggs, and grits, and bacon and sausage, and...) breakfast at Covington, GA 9A1 tomorrow. And, get ready pilots, it's free. Starts about 8, and we serve until 9 or whenever interest runs out.

Not on this list but you could come to the EAA pancake (and french toast, and eggs, and grits, and bacon and sausage, and...) breakfast at Covington, GA 9A1 tomorrow. And, get ready pilots, it's free. Starts about 8, and we serve until 9 or whenever interest runs out.

That sounds interesting. Was thinking about heading up to Moontown, but I think they got a lot of rain this week, so the runway might be a little soft.

Could head to Covington in the AM and then down towards RVJ for lunch. Definitely a plan to ponder...

Boshears is just up the road from me at Daniel Field KDNL in Augusta. My daughter wants to go flying. Haven't decided whether to go on a longer cross country or go to the airshow.

That sounds interesting. Was thinking about heading up to Moontown, but I think they got a lot of rain this week, so the runway might be a little soft.

Could head to Covington in the AM and then down towards RVJ for lunch. Definitely a plan to ponder...

Unverified, but the word on the street is that Moontown's breakfast is cancelled tomorrow due to the fallout from last month's crash. We were heading over there in the morning, but someone who I trust and who lives close to Moontown passed on the information on the cancellation, so I'm gonna find something else to do.

Turns out that I didn't get to do any flying yesterday. Shortly after I made the post on here, I discovered a bug in some code that we are planning to deploy on Tuesday, which means I have had the 'joy' of troubleshooting all through this GORGEOUS weekend.

Hopefully I can get in the air this evening.

Back