KRAS -- Port Aransas Fly-In & Open House 4/20/2013

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
We're doing another fly-in to Mustang Island, and it's scheduled for April 20, 2013. We're in the very early planning stages, but suffice it to say that we will be doing a fresh Gulf shrimp boil as part of the festivities. :D

I'd love to see a large PofA contingent represented in Port A -- thus, you guys are the first to get the word! We will, of course, be offering our visual EAA and AOPA discounts at the hotel.

Mark your calendars and make your reservations early. We've only got 23 rooms, so they will go fast.

We'll be in for 2 rooms. My parents want to come too!

We may be up for this. Need to look and see when Annual is happening this year. Karen won't touch shrimp with a 10-foot pole, though. No seafood for that silly wife of mine. ;)

We may be up for this. Need to look and see when Annual is happening this year. Karen won't touch shrimp with a 10-foot pole, though. No seafood for that silly wife of mine. ;)

What? No shrimp? Blasphemy!

I grilled these tonight for supper. Mary bought them off the back of a shrimper this morning, after he docked. They simply don't get fresher than that -- and we can have it every day!

http://instagr.am/p/S1gBZlorCn/

Back