KENW- Kenosha

I keep my plane there but that doesn't mean I'm a fountain of knowlege.:) What are you looking for?
Denis

Nothing in particular, perhaps grab a beer with a POAer if I do need to get out there. Get a good dinner recommendation etc. I'll ping you if I do go.

What kind of plane do you base there?

I'd be glad to get together. I have a Cessna 182, going in for its annual Monday.

Adam, post a reply here if you do go - That's close enough I'd drive down. Or maybe fly if the Mooney's not gone by the time you're here.

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. I still feel and sometimes act like a 16 year old, and then I look into the mirror. I don't know how I would have the time to do what keeps me busy if I was still working. In other words, retirement has been good. I still fly United, but pay for my seats. Can't depend on pass travel when rooms are paid for.
Denis

Adam, that's close enough that we may fly or drive up! Scott and Mike A aren't far. And if it's Lynn's off week, I bet she could be persuaded too! Heck, there's a bunch of us! I've barely scratched the surface!

Ok guys l'll revive the thread and post here to let everyone know if the trip comes to fruition, all client dependent. Would likely be in early April if it happens.

Back