KDED (Deland, FL) Meet Sat, 17 Jan

jsstevens

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
jsstevens
So based on the other thread, we at present 3 of us central FL types meeting at the Airport Restaurant and Gin Mill this Saturday, 17 Jan at 11:30. Right now, the Prog charts look pretty good for this.

If more plan to come please let me know. If we have more than 6, I'll plan to get there a little early and ask for a table. If it's 6 or less I assume we'll be fine.

Currently:
jab3
Guardrail (possibly +1)
jstevens (me)

So far we are still looking good. All the bad weather looks to be pushing through up here tomorrow leaving Saturday nice. I'll start getting excited tomorrow...

So far we are still looking good. All the bad weather looks to be pushing through up here tomorrow leaving Saturday nice. I'll start getting excited tomorrow...

Unfortunately, I have an electrical malfunction on my aircraft, Apparently something called a Ducati Rectifier died. I'm grounded. I'm driving to the Sport Aviation Expo at Sebring Municipal instead.

Cheers

I gotta run up to georgia really quick early in the morning - then right back. If can get back in time I'll go.. right down the road

Sorry I'm going to be unable to attend(young Eagles) weather looks great for the day.

Is this happening tomorrow? Im a try to make it if so, weather looks like it's going to cooperate.

KDED on the weekend? Do you want to die?

Best of luck to you all.

I'm planning to come. It's on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm here holding down a table.

Good lunch! The weather was perfect for flying today! Nice to meet and chat with you John.

Sorry I didn't make it. Wife had some things to do and I didn't make it to the airport until noon.

Yes, I enjoyed it. It was nice to meet you and Audrey.

How many skydivers were falling from the sky???:dunno:

I passed one off to the right at about my altitude just before the numbers on the departure end of 12.

I was definitely on alert with my head on a swivel coming and going.

John

Anyone know Doc Bailey there? Renegade Light Sport? Know anything about his operation?

Back