Jekyll Island this wknd 8/14/15

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
Sue and I are flying to 09J tomorrow morning for a long weekend on Jekyll Island. By chance are any other POA persons going to be down there. Looks like great weather.

My wife and I are here for our 34th anniversary. I'm pretty sure I saw you land yesterday (about 11:45 or so?) as we were driving across the causeway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, that was us. Beautiful here. We're staying at the Club Hotel and running around in a Red Bug.

We're at the Hampton. When are you heading out?

I really like that Hampton. Very nice pool in the trees with the board walk out to the beach. I have not tried the Jekyll Club yet though, it looks great.

Rounding out a nice long weekend we met up with John and Susan for a leisurely breakfast before flying home. It's fun meeting other POAers as we use our Mooney for fun trips. Great couple.
We got outa Dodge with a TS bearing down. Jax Center was very busy with everybody looking for weather deviations. A straight line home was not in the cards, but with ATCs accommodation had a safe almost bump less flight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 24
Rounding out a nice long weekend we met up with John and Susan for a leisurely breakfast before flying home. It's fun meeting other POAers as we use our Mooney for fun trips. Great couple.
We got outa Dodge with a TS bearing down. Jax Center was very busy with everybody looking for weather deviations. A straight line home was not in the cards, but with ATCs accommodation had a safe almost bump less flight.

Nice! We too enjoyed meeting you and Sue. We saw you were gone when we drove past the airport about noon.

Jekyll Island is nice and I'm pretty sure we'll be back.

After meeting you and Sue, I might even think more seriously about Gaston's...

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back