Is This a Unusual Paperwork Review?

S

Skyhaul

I finally got the requested eye exam, Brain MRI, 2 EEG, and Neuro Exam submitted for review last month. I called CAMI today to check on the status of the review and got told some odd information.

CAMI stated that my paperwork had been flagged by OKC during review and DC requested it be sent to them. They said my paperwork was overnighted to the Air Surgeon for additional review by them and an approved aeromedical consultant. The agent said it wasn’t typical and they had no idea what the timeline moving forward will be. They also mention that an additional certified letter is being sent to me this week but wouldn’t tell me the contents.

Does anyone know what this additional review is and if it really is unusual? Also any idea what this additional certified letter could possibly be about?

More common than you might think. It means that there isn't enough Horsepower ("Call for backup") @ CAMi for your neurological difficuties. Beyond that, tough to say with out details (that you don't want to post here)....

I finally got the requested eye exam, Brain MRI, 2 EEG, and Neuro Exam submitted for review last month. I called CAMI today to check on the status of the review and got told some odd information.

CAMI stated that my paperwork had been flagged by OKC during review and DC requested it be sent to them. They said my paperwork was overnighted to the Air Surgeon for additional review by them and an approved aeromedical consultant. The agent said it wasn’t typical and they had no idea what the timeline moving forward will be. They also mention that an additional certified letter is being sent to me this week but wouldn’t tell me the contents.

Does anyone know what this additional review is and if it really is unusual? Also any idea what this additional certified letter could possibly be about?
Contact your regional flight surgeon's office. An analyst there can email you a copy of the letter.

Back