Info on KCDN?

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
KCDN - Woodward Field Airport - Camden, South Carolina

Any info on this airport or places to spend the night close by? Not much in the way of comments on airnav.

Heading to Gulf Shores, AL and thought about leaving the afternoon prior to my arrival date and knocking out maybe 4 hours of fly time leaving me only 3-4 hour leg on the arrival morning getting into KJKA.

I fly out of KCDN. Dale, the guy that runs the FBO is very kind, and we can help you with anything you need, we have a courtesy car, and many hotels and restaurants nearby! let me know if you need any help

Edit: Saw this was posted august 22, might be outdated by now..

I fly out of KCDN. Dale, the guy that runs the FBO is very kind, and we can help you with anything you need, we have a courtesy car, and many hotels and restaurants nearby! let me know if you need any help

Edit: Saw this was posted august 22, might be outdated by now..

Thanks! I did talk to Dale and he gave me his number to call ahead for the car. Last minute changes to the flight plan due to winds aloft had the flight to gulf shores, AL a two stop instead of one at CDN. http://gmflightlog.blogspot.com/2012/09/bac-fest-2012.html

Thanks for responding and welcome to POA!!

Last edited:
Glad the flight went well, And im glad to be here! nice group of people I gotta say!

Back