In the Philadelphia Bravo, no ADSB

chaiguy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Chai Guy
Hello!

I have noticed a white and blue Cessna (navy blue wingtips, three blue inverted swoosh marks on the side of the fuselage) flying in the Philly Bravo over the Kensington neighborhood making large circles. It does not show up on ADSB and I have not been able to make out the full tail number. The best I've got is the last 4 being either N_93FN, N_33FN, N_99FN, or the same numbers followed by FM.

I am not currently able to post pics but I'm wondering if anyone might recognize the aircraft based on this description or might be able to point me to a resource that would help me identify the aircraft.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pilots can opt to have their ADSB private and not show up online, and pilots can also apply to enter the mode c without ADSB as an exemption. You could get the tail number if in flight if you have ADSB-in on your foreflight or Garmin devices and are within close proximity of the other aircraft.

Hello!

I have noticed a white and blue Cessna (navy blue wingtips, three blue inverted swoosh marks on the side of the fuselage) flying in the Philly Bravo over the Kensington neighborhood making large circles. It does not show up on ADSB and I have not been able to make out the full tail number. The best I've got is the last 4 being either N_93FN, N_33FN, N_99FN, or the same numbers followed by FM.

I am not currently able to post pics but I'm wondering if anyone might recognize the aircraft based on this description or might be able to point me to a resource that would help me identify the aircraft.

Thanks!
Are you trying to be pseudo law-enforcement? What’s your beef?

Are you trying to be pseudo law-enforcement? What’s your beef?
If so please come to Chicago we have plenty of helicopters flying overhead at 7am on the weekends the whole morning 400’ above the ground.

Back